When representing a University of Pittsburgh school, college, department, center or institute, the institutional marks should be visually consistent. The shield and signature is a recognizable symbol of the University and consistent alignment strengthens its influence. Please review the sub-brand architecture guide for size, position and color details.
Please see the links below to download zip files for the schools, colleges and regional campuses formal marks. The guildelines for the shield and signature must be followed in all uses. This decision tree establishes appropriate use. To request the logo files for your unit, please submit a marketing request form.
- College of Business Administration
- College of General Studies
- School of Computing and Information
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education
- Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- David C. Frederick Honors College
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration
- Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Department of Pathology
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Public Health
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- School of Social Work
- Swanson School of Engineering
This page requires an application to view content, download Acrobat Reader.